A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Noble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Noble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Noble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Noble practice?
- Dr. Charles Noble has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Charles Noble practices Family Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.