A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noble
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Noble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Noble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Noble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Noble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Noble practice?
- Dr. Charles Noble has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Charles Noble practices Family Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.