A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nordell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nordell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nordell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordell graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nordell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Simon Nordell MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Nordell practice?
- Dr. Charles Nordell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Nordell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marinette, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Two Rivers, WI.
See Marinette Internists and Marinette Gastroenterologists.