A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nordell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nordell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nordell
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Nordell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nordell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordell graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nordell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Simon Nordell MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Nordell practice?
- Dr. Charles Nordell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Nordell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Gastroenterologists.