Dr. Charles William Nordin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nordin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nordin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Heart Failure and Myocardial Infarction.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nordin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nordin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance