A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Norelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Norelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norelli
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Norelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Norelli, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Norelli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Norelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles C Norelli MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Norelli practice?
- Dr. Charles Norelli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Norelli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists.