by Agnes Z. on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Norelli is a world of knowledge and loyal support. He spends time to listen to me and answer my questions. He's very patient with me. I have chronic pain and he always has many explanations and suggestions as to how to help ease my discomfort. I am very fortunate to have him as my ortho.doctor. Thanks

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 19th, 2012

After suffering many years with back pain and radiating pain down my leg due to adhesions from multiple surgeries, Dr Norelli was able to get my pain under control. He takes as much time as needed to explain your condition and treatment options. He is probably one of the most knowledgeable and smartest doctors who ever treated me.I highly recommend him.

The Reason I Left Orthopedic Associates of Allentown ... show details The Reason I Left Orthopedic Associates of Allentown ...
Jun 7th, 2010

I was desperate for help with lower back pain and weakness when lifting my leg. Dr. Norelli reviewed a prior EMG of mine and then said there was nothing wrong and recommended I see someone for psychological help. I did not feel like he cared at all and I left there needing psychological help ONLY because I was loosing my mind due to pain without any help, NOT because the pain was all in my head. He needs to recognize that X-rays, MRIs, EMGs, and other tests are not always definitive. I will NEVER return to this doctor ! (P.S. Dr. Norelli, my SI joints are hypermobile which doesn't show up on your tests)