A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Norman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Norman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Norman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Randall Norman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Norman practice?
- Dr. Charles Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Norman practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.