A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nowacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nowacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowacek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowacek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nowacek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowacek graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nowacek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital, Hastings, Ne
- Hastings, NE
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Nowacek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Nowacek practice?
- Dr. Charles Nowacek has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Nowacek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.