A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nydegger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nydegger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nydegger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nydegger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nydegger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nydegger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Chisholm Nydegger MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Nydegger practice?
- Dr. Charles Nydegger has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Nydegger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near State College, PA.
See State College Internists and State College Cardiologists.