A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Boyle
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. O'Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph O'Boyle MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Boyle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles O'Boyle practices General Practice near River Ridge, LA.