A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph O'Boyle MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Boyle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Charles O'Boyle practices General Practice near River Ridge, LA.