A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles O'Cain is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Cain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Cain graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. O'Cain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Frank O'Cain MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. O'Cain practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Cain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Cain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists, Asheville Pulmonologists, and Asheville Critical Care Practitioners.