Dr. Charles Oconnor Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Oconnor Jr?

June 5th, 2017

His nurse called me with results that she was reading for the first time while on the phone with me. She was reading an MRI of my liver. She actually said "wow" while reading it to herself while I was listening. At another point I told her that "I am freaking out" and she said "I don't blame you". The whole time we were talking I could tell she was chewing gum. I cried for hours after talking to her. I like Dr. O'Connor but his nurse is very unprofessional.

October 30th, 2013

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. O'Connor is a phenomenal doctor who was able to diagnose my gall bladder that was 100% non-functioning and confirm it with radiological testing. He is a good listener who sees not only me but several members of my family.

June 16th, 2012

If a patient is deathly ill from the prep and another Dr. on call cancels the colonoscopy, don't you think this Dr. would have the courtesy to see how the patient was doing???? The staff nurse was uneducated about my condition and so was the Dr. who never even read my chart. I am more educated about my disease after suffering with it for over 20 years. I do not recommend this physician.

June 11th, 2012

Staff nurse was uneducated and no compassion. I felt like I was part of the factory assembly line with the Dr. as far as his mission is to make money off colonoscopies.

April 5th, 2010

Angel Physician

My mother & I have both seen doctor O'Connor and are both VERY pleased with his caring, respectful, and intelligent manner in dealing with our conditions. He will exalt all other options before mentioning surgery and will work with you in need of absences from work or school on a medically necessary basis. He is an angel physician! He has helped both of us in so many ways! : ) God bless him for all the work he has done!

December 7th, 2015