A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Obioha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Obioha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Obioha graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Obioha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Afam Obioha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Obioha practice?
- Dr. Charles Obioha has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Obioha practices Gastroenterology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD and Glenn Dale, MD.
See Rockville Gastroenterologists.