A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Oestrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Oestrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Oestrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oestrich graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Oestrich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Oestrich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Oestrich practice?
- Dr. Charles Oestrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Oestrich practices Ophthalmology near Milford, CT.
See Milford Ophthalmologists.