Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Olivera
Dr. Charles Olivera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Yuma, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Pain Management. Dr. Olivera is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Yuma Regional Medical Center. Dr. Olivera has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Olivera has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Charles Olivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Lan Zhou
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi28
Dr. Robert Garrett
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. James Norcross
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi25