A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Olmsted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Olmsted, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Olmsted graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Olmsted has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- St. Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Morgan Olmsted MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Olmsted practice?
- Dr. Charles Olmsted has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Olmsted practices Therapeutic Radiology near Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Radiologists.