A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Olsen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Olsen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Olsen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Charles Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Olsen practices Psychiatry near Potomac, MD.
See Potomac Psychiatrists.