Learn more about Dr. Charles Ongena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ongena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ongena
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ongena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ongena graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ongena has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Ongena DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Ongena practice?
- Dr. Charles Ongena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ongena practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Richmond, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Richmond Family Physicians and Richmond General Practitioners.