Learn more about Dr. Charles Ongena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ongena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ongena
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ongena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ongena graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ongena has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Ongena DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Ongena practice?
- Dr. Charles Ongena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ongena practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Richmond, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Richmond Family Physicians and Richmond General Practitioners.