Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo
Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newnan, GA, with other offices in Newnan, GA and Neenah, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Onunkwo is affiliated with Shawano Medical Center, New London Family Medical Center Inc and St Clare`s Hospital of Weston. He speaks English.
Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newnan, GA.
Dr. Shazia Khan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Eyal Meiri
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Atulkumar Patel
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Newnan, GA 0.01 mi36