A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Onunkwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onunkwo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo practice?
- Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo practices Infectious Disease near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menasha, WI.
See Neenah Infectious Disease Doctors.