A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onunkwo
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Onunkwo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Onunkwo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Onunkwo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo practice?
- Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo has 1 office location.
Dr. Chiedu Onunkwo practices Infectious Disease near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Infectious Disease Doctors.