A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Orr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Orr, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Orr has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Orr FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Orr practice?
- Dr. Charles Orr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Orr practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.