A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Orr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Orr, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Orr has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Orr FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Orr practice?
- Dr. Charles Orr has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Orr practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.