A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Orth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Orth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Orth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orth has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Orth MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Orth practice?
- Dr. Charles Orth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Orth practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.