A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Orth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Orth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Orth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orth has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Orth MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Orth practice?
- Dr. Charles Orth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Orth practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.