Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Retail Manager  |  show details
by P. Saltos on Dec 17th, 2013

Very bad experience. Doctor Orth needs to control his temper and ego. Your Doctor is some one with who you can share personal information and receive respect about it, but it is not the case of Mr. Orth. Every one deserve to have a bad day, but this day was enough to loose all my confidence on him as my doctor. I don't recommend this gentleman as doctor to no one. Anyway I wish the best on his professional practice to Mr. Orth.

|  My Lifeline  |  show details
by Dorothy A. Fitzgerald on Jul 5th, 2013

Dr. Orth is one of the most profession medical persons I have encountered. He is my lifeline and his agression in the medical arena has given me another shot at life. Had he been passive with my medical care, I may not have been around to write this review. He is very professional and totally dedicated to his field of medicine. I enjoy my visits with him, as he pulls no punches. He is very dedicated to his patients and their well-being. Not only is Dr. Orthe a skilled professional urologist, he has the personality that guides you psychology through your journey beit bad or good. My case was bad and he always has me smiling after my crying. He has taken my mind to a place where I no longer cry and only smile. I am blessed to have Dr. Orth in charge of my medical care. My faith and his loyalty to his patience are gifts from GOD. I cannot thank him enough and I am blessed to have him as my doctor.