A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Osborn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Osborn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Osborn MD is a male Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Osborn practice?
- Dr. Charles Osborn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Osborn practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.