A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Otuonye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Otuonye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Otuonye graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Otuonye has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Chidi Otuonye MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Otuonye practice?
- Dr. Charles Otuonye has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Otuonye practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.