Dr. Charles Ozborn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Ozborn?

April 3rd, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Ozborn has been my parents' doctor for almost 40 years and he genuinely knows his patients on a personal level. He has more patience, caring and persistence of any doctor I have ever dealt with. He is truly one of the best doctors, in mine and my family's opinion, that practices medicine today. He has pulled my dad through several near death illnesses and my mom on one occasion as well. I have no doubt if it had not been for this wonderful doctor's patience and genuine concern for my parents and persistence to make sure they received the best treatment possible, they both would have gone to heaven several years ago. My family and I can't thank him enough for all of the times he pulled my parents through those very ill times.

April 30th, 2011

Why I Love My Doctor

Dr. Ozborn is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to listen to my problems and he is such a fantastic listener. He's been my family doctor for years and my family and myself will continue to use him.

January 13th, 2010

How i feel about Dr Ozborn

Dr Ozborn has been my doctor for thirty two years he is a wonderful Dr. he has always got me over my illnesses. He always takes time to listen to me. I tell everyone about him.He is a very kind and understanding person.I will see him as long as he is around. He knows my body inside out. All i can say about him is he is a wonderful Dr.

October 4th, 2017