Dr. Charles Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Cole?

February 16th, 2017

Happy Veteran

After months of fighting with the VA in regards to my benefits and getting nowhere I was given Dr. Cole's contact information to assist me in acquiring my benefits. We met several times and he was able to put all my information together and came up with a report that compiled my medical history and I was recently notified that I am going to get all my benefits I requested! Wish I would have found him earlier! He was very nice to work with and did a great job with the report! Thank you Dr. Cole

July 17th, 2016

Good Experience

Very caring. Involved me as an active participant.

July 1st, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Excellent doctor. Has genuine care and concern. Great bedside manner. Did not use medical jargon to explain my problems but made it very clear and simple for me to understand.

January 28th, 2016

VERY CARING DOCTOR.

December 3rd, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR

OUTSTANDING IN EVERY RESPECT. TREMENDOUS HELP WITH MY DISABILITY CLAIMS.

November 2nd, 2015

A doctor who cares!

So glad to have found Dr. Cole! He helped me to get my veterans benefits after fighting the VA system for years! He is very knowledgeable about medicine and the system and he truly cares about me. I would love to have him as my primary doctor!

April 5th, 2015

benefits

i saw doctor cole to help me with my VA benefits because i felt i was more than 30% disabled. doctor cole spent an extraordinary amount of time reviewing my records then did the most complete physical exam i have ever had in my life. he diagnosed me with exactly what outside doctors had been saying was wrong with me for years. he even testified for me in my behalf in front of a board. i am now receiving more than that ridiculous 30% that the VA said i was. doctor cole you are fantastic.

February 26th, 2015

I saw Dr. Cole who helped me increase my benefits. He was very thorough, kind and explained all of the medical jargon to me in plain english. I received 100% of the benefits that I was hoping for after many years of trying!

December 14th, 2014

George Terrell

A very good doctor. Helped me increase my benefits with the VA nearly threefold. Wish I could use him as my problems provider. I

June 14th, 2014

Rare Doctor Indeed

If you ever get a chance to be seen by this outstanding M.D., you will understand the reason for so many compliments. I had several appointments with Dr. Cole and with each visit I became more and more impressed. For once I had a doctor who genuinely cared, listened and worked with me to gain control of my diabetes. The mold was broken when Dr. Cole was made. By the way, it has been well over a year since my last appointment and we still remember how good he was.

February 11th, 2014

Super doctor

Saw Doctor Cole about 2yrs ago and he was incredible. Still looking for this physician as no doctor compares to this guy. If anyone knows where he practices, let me know so I can move me and my family!

March 27th, 2013

Super Doctor

This doctor has been blessed with not only outstanding diagnostic skills and intelligence but equally has tremendous compassion, great bedside manner and genuine care for each of his patients. When God made this doctor, he broke the mold. Thank you Dr. Cole for changing my life.