A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Daniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Daniel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Daniel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Paul Daniel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Charles Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Daniel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Orthopedic Surgeons.