A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hudson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hudson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Philip Hudson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Charles Hudson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hudson practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Deridder, LA and Alabaster, AL.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.