A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morrow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Morrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Paul Morrow MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Charles Morrow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Morrow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.