A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrow
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Morrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morrow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrow graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Morrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Paul Morrow MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Morrow practice?
- Dr. Charles Morrow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Morrow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.