A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center
- Spencer Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Patrick O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.