A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Sanford USD Medical Center
- Spencer Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Patrick O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.