A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles O'Brien is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles O'Brien, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Phillip O'Brien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Charles O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles O'Brien practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists, Philadelphia Addiction Specialists, and Philadelphia Neurologists.