A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Reynolds, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reynolds has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Reynolds MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Charles Reynolds has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Reynolds practices Urology near Jefferson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Oak Ridge, TN.
See Jefferson City Urologists.