A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reynolds
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reynolds Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Reynolds, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reynolds has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Reynolds MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Charles Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Reynolds practices Urology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Urologists.