Dr. Charles Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Reynolds?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Charles Reynolds?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017

Please don't go

After seeing my primary Dr. it was decided I would see a urologist. I was scheduled to see Dr. Reynolds only two days later. After reading the online reviews I almost cancelled. Now, I wish I would have. He was nice enough at first. If you have more than one question or ask for clarification this is not the Dr. for you. If your like me and go to a specialist seeking help, please do yourself a favor and see another urologist.

February 22nd, 2017

Please don't go

January 27th, 2016

Great doctor. I trust Dr. Reynolds to take care of my problem. He takes care of three of my brothers too............

November 30th, 2013

doctor Very rude and unprofessional

my husband talked to dr. reynolds about a problem he was having, dr reynolds was very rude to him and acted as if he was mad because we called him and dr. seemed in a hurry to get off the phone, we didn't call him to make him mad--we needed his help, that we didn't get, we will never see him again and definitely wouldn't recommend him or any doctor in the same group to people we know, just from this one doctor's actions!

July 15th, 2013

Not Happy

Dr. Reynolds gave a very cursory exam which was entirely useless. He had access to the same information which I provided to a urologist I next visited for a second opinion and basically either missed vital clues or didn't have the skill to catch my problem. The second urologist I visited quickly found a very simple solution to my problem using the same information the Dr. Reynolds had--maybe time for him to hang up his shingle somewhere else.

June 21st, 2012

This doctor will hurt You when giving a rectal exam.Disagreed with everything I said to him.

February 3rd, 2011

what is a real doctor

this doctor was so rude would.he would not stay to anwser any questions; he said it was irrelavent and he did not have time. what kind of doctor would say that? a doctor who does not care. He has no personality and personally I do not know how he is still a doctor. I encourage any man not to go to dr. Reynolds

August 7th, 2017