doctor Very rude and unprofessional show details doctor Very rude and unprofessional
Nov 30th, 2013

my husband talked to dr. reynolds about a problem he was having, dr reynolds was very rude to him and acted as if he was mad because we called him and dr. seemed in a hurry to get off the phone, we didn't call him to make him mad--we needed his help, that we didn't get, we will never see him again and definitely wouldn't recommend him or any doctor in the same group to people we know, just from this one doctor's actions!

Not Happy show details Not Happy
Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Reynolds gave a very cursory exam which was entirely useless. He had access to the same information which I provided to a urologist I next visited for a second opinion and basically either missed vital clues or didn't have the skill to catch my problem. The second urologist I visited quickly found a very simple solution to my problem using the same information the Dr. Reynolds had--maybe time for him to hang up his shingle somewhere else.

Jun 21st, 2012

This doctor will hurt You when giving a rectal exam.Disagreed with everything I said to him.

what is a real doctor show details what is a real doctor
Feb 3rd, 2011

this doctor was so rude would.he would not stay to anwser any questions; he said it was irrelavent and he did not have time. what kind of doctor would say that? a doctor who does not care. He has no personality and personally I do not know how he is still a doctor. I encourage any man not to go to dr. Reynolds