A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wiles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wiles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiles graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wiles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Preston Wiles MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Wiles practice?
- Dr. Charles Wiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wiles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.