A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Williams, General Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles P Williams MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Williams practice?
- Dr. Charles Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Williams practices Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roxboro, NC.
See Suffolk Surgeons.