A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Williams, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Williams, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Pierre Williams FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Williams practice?
- Dr. Charles Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Williams practices Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC.
See Suffolk Surgeons.