by Catina Laubach on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr Paidas is the absolute best Dr ever.. He was my daughters Dr when he was @ John's Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. He helped with everything going on with her as he detected she had anxiety as well at a very young age. After several surgeries he was able to help and correct all of her problems.. We miss him so much, we hated receiving the letter from him stating he was going to Tampa, FL!! We insisted if she were to need his help we were Tampa bound. Luckily we havent needed his help but would love to see him and thank him once again as she's an adult now! I think of him everytime we're in the Tampa area.. He is truly dedicated to his job and helping/saving the lives of children. You'll never find another Dr as dedicated & amazing as Dr Paidas... I highly recommend him to anyone who may need his help, please don't hesitate he is all that he's put out to be!! THE ABSOLUTE BEST DR!!!

Jul 23rd, 2012

My son had problems from birth hospitalized at St. Joesph for about 5 months we meet Dr. Charles Paidas from another Dr. we are glad he took my son in his hands..... He is an amazing dr. and his office staff great..... My son is 5yrs old and he's doing great...

Parent of former surgical patient show details Parent of former surgical patient
Aug 3rd, 2011

In our opinion , Dr. Paidas is a superb surgeon. Our daughter received the finest surgical care from Dr. Paidas. She was born premature and required immediate surgery. His personal touch put our family at ease during this most difficult time. We, as parents highly recommend Dr. Paidas as a surgeon and a caring individual.

Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Paidas is brillant and compassionate, a combination that one does not see everyday- I was blessed to find him!

Fabulous Surgeon show details Fabulous Surgeon
Jul 9th, 2011

I love Dr. Paidas and the care he gave my child-Her made me feel like family and his compassion and professional expertise are beyond compare.

I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY PARENT... show details I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY PARENT...
Jul 1st, 2011

DR. PAIDAS AND HIS STAFF WERE ALWAYS VERY KINDA, PATIENT AND THOUROUGH. MY DAUGHTER HAD 3 SURGERYS WITH HIM AT 6 MONTHS OLD THOUGH 1 YEARS OLD. HIS PROFESSIONALISM FAR SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS. HIS STAFF IS ALWAYS WELL MANNERED AND VERY INFORMATIVE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY PARENT FOR THE CARE HE GAVE MY CHILD.

a mom show details a mom
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Paidas has superb clinical judgement and a wonderful bedside manner-I am amazed at the previous negative comments. My child had a complex tumor and at every step of the way Dr. Paidas comforted the entire family with his expertise and compassion. I would recommend him without reservation.

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Jun 24th, 2011

Be prepared to wait at least an hour to be seen just to have five minutes of his time. He does a poor job of explaining to parents details of surgical procedure including aftercare. His arrogance makes him unapproachable. Look for someone else.

1 year old had surgery show details 1 year old had surgery
May 19th, 2011

My 1 year old son had surgery with Dr Paidas and his aatnding Doctors. They were wonderful and caring. My son had 1/2 of his right lung removed due to CCAm and one year later you would never know he had the surgery! I have moved to another state but would still recommend anyone to their practice!

poor show details poor
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Paidas has no bedside manor and barley spent any time discussing our case. My child went to surgery with him and had terrible complications which I was later told that was due to technical reason. Dr. Paidas was rude and short with us. I do not recommend this physician