Pediatric Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

My son had problems from birth hospitalized at St. Joesph for about 5 months we meet Dr. Charles Paidas from another Dr. we are glad he took my son in his hands..... He is an amazing dr. and his office staff great..... My son is 5yrs old and he's doing great...

|  Parent of former surgical patient  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

In our opinion , Dr. Paidas is a superb surgeon. Our daughter received the finest surgical care from Dr. Paidas. She was born premature and required immediate surgery. His personal touch put our family at ease during this most difficult time. We, as parents highly recommend Dr. Paidas as a surgeon and a caring individual.

|  show details
Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Paidas is brillant and compassionate, a combination that one does not see everyday- I was blessed to find him!

|  Fabulous Surgeon  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2011

I love Dr. Paidas and the care he gave my child-Her made me feel like family and his compassion and professional expertise are beyond compare.

|  I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY PARENT...  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

DR. PAIDAS AND HIS STAFF WERE ALWAYS VERY KINDA, PATIENT AND THOUROUGH. MY DAUGHTER HAD 3 SURGERYS WITH HIM AT 6 MONTHS OLD THOUGH 1 YEARS OLD. HIS PROFESSIONALISM FAR SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS. HIS STAFF IS ALWAYS WELL MANNERED AND VERY INFORMATIVE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY PARENT FOR THE CARE HE GAVE MY CHILD.

|  a mom  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr. Paidas has superb clinical judgement and a wonderful bedside manner-I am amazed at the previous negative comments. My child had a complex tumor and at every step of the way Dr. Paidas comforted the entire family with his expertise and compassion. I would recommend him without reservation.

|  Arrogant  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Be prepared to wait at least an hour to be seen just to have five minutes of his time. He does a poor job of explaining to parents details of surgical procedure including aftercare. His arrogance makes him unapproachable. Look for someone else.

|  1 year old had surgery  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

My 1 year old son had surgery with Dr Paidas and his aatnding Doctors. They were wonderful and caring. My son had 1/2 of his right lung removed due to CCAm and one year later you would never know he had the surgery! I have moved to another state but would still recommend anyone to their practice!

|  poor  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Paidas has no bedside manor and barley spent any time discussing our case. My child went to surgery with him and had terrible complications which I was later told that was due to technical reason. Dr. Paidas was rude and short with us. I do not recommend this physician