Dr. Charles Papp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Papp?

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Outstanding physician

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

He is an excellent, caring doctor! He called me himself with my lab results and told me how we were going to proceed with my care.

Excellent manner.

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I saw Dr. Papp for a long-standing problem for which I was considering a potential surgery. He convinced me that I did NOT need a major operation - if anything, a minor in-office procedure could easily solve my problem. He would be my first choice for any colorectal situations in the future.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr. Papp seens to be a very caring person in addition to being very knowledgeable and skilled. It is my feeling and opinion that a physician that sincerely cares is a far better physician because he brings to his medical practice, (ie) patients, his moral, ethical and spiritual self and combines it with his knowledge and skills.

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr Papp is an awesome, caring doctor. He listens to you. the only problem I have is the wait time when put in an exam room. sometimes it can be 1/2 hr or better and no one comes in to keep me informed as to why he is late. other than that, he is worth the wait time. a great doctor and person.

Very good Doctor!

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I had PPH surgery with Dr.Papp. I was scared about the whole procedure, but he answered all of my questions and set my mind at ease at both office and hospital. My recovery was very easy and fast. I didn't even need any of the pain medication he prescribed for me. Back to 100% in about 8-9 days. Very happy I had the procedure. Totally worth it.

Super Doctor!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Dr. Papp performed my diverticulitus surgery. I had NO problems at all. He did a great job. I eat ANYTHING that I want. He is aware of YOU as a patient. While reviewing my past medical history some of my health issues jogged his memory as to something he had read in the past. He did some digging and called me and told me to get checked for Ehrler's Danlos Syndrome. I had never even heard of it. After finally finding a specialist in that area, I was tested and I do have it. Years of un-explained health problems can now be properly treated. ALL because Dr. Papp remebered something that he had read in a medical journal years ago. Thanks again Dr. Papp.

Posted on October 10th, 2017