A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Paraboschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Paraboschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Paraboschi, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Angina Angina Pectoris, Aortic Diseases, and Atrial Fibrillation.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paraboschi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paraboschi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paraboschi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Paraboschi practice?
Dr. Charles Paraboschi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Newtown Internists, Newtown Cardiologists, and Newtown Surgeons.