A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Paraboschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Paraboschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paraboschi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paraboschi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Paraboschi, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Paraboschi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paraboschi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Paraboschi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Paraboschi practice?
- Dr. Charles Paraboschi has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Paraboschi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.