A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Paraboschi is Excellent. Dr. Paraboschi has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Paraboschi, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Angina Angina Pectoris, Aortic Diseases, and Atrial Fibrillation.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paraboschi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paraboschi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paraboschi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Paraboschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Paraboschi practice?
Dr. Charles Paraboschi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Internists and Lawrence Township Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Paraboschi, Dr. Chas Paraboschi, Dr. Carl Paraboschi, Dr. Chuck Paraboschi