A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Paraboschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Paraboschi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paraboschi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paraboschi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Paraboschi, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Paraboschi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paraboschi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles F Paraboschi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Paraboschi practice?
- Dr. Charles Paraboschi has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Paraboschi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.