Dr. Charles Parent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Parent?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Charles Parent?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017

Dr. Parent is awesome

Dr. Parent is a great doctor & has helped me out for nearly 20 years & I have never had a problem.

April 17th, 2017

Just like I remember

When I was much younger and seeing a doctor the docs had " bedside manners" I felt as though those days were gone as there are so many big clinics now where you are just another number,but moved here in the area and I found what I consider a real true doctor.Also they will try to fit you in as best they can instead of telling you they will see you in 6 weeks even though you are truly sick. Cant say enough good,there just are no wods

April 10th, 2016

i've been with dr. parent for over fifteen years and he has always done right by me. whether it was a referral or diagnosis.

November 17th, 2015

He is an amazing Dr.! Pay tremendous attention to actually listening to his patients and understanding them. Very professional yet shows much empathy and compassion.

July 13th, 2015

Grateful

I am so glad I found Dr. Parent! I love that he is not part of a huge group so when I make an appointment I know I will see MY doctor who knows ME! He always listens. He REALLY listens and takes my point of view & concerns into consideration when he makes a recommendation. I always feel like he cares about me as a patient and human being. I have felt like he has heard me when other doctors have not. He always takes time and explains things and does not make me feel rushed. Sometimes I have to wait a little bit but I do not mind because of the quality of care I get. Dr. Parent is extremely competent and demonstrates excellence in all aspects of his care. I like the "old school" family practice feel where I know the staff and don't feel like just a warm body in the factory of the current mainstream health care system model. Waiting a few extra minutes is a small price to pay (in my opinion) for a quality visit with a doctor whose bedside manner you are comfortable with and whose ability you are confident in!

May 6th, 2015

I've been with doctor Parent all of my adult life. He truly leaves no stone unturned, he listens when you speak and is easy to talk to. He takes great pride in his patients, practice and community. I wasn't asked or payed for this. I found this review sight on my own to spread the message that we have a very accomplished Physician, who's also the admirable Home town Doctor, that rarely exist nowadays . Right here in Kennebunk !

March 4th, 2015

Caring, concerned professional

October 9th, 2013

cooking in his own stew.

Went to see this man after he took over the practice of his predecessor. Sadly, he is not nearly the doctor some make him out to be. He has no bedside manner. after several appointments, i have decided to find a physician elsewhere. something is very wrong with this man. He is not very nice at all, and tries to rush you through the appointment by saying things like "anything else?" or "what do you need from me today?" Oh an by the way, if you have an arm cut off or something, prepare to suffer. he treats pain medicine like its cyanide.

June 30th, 2013

He is an average doctor whom obviously has issues if he was arrested for domestic assault. Don' t trust that.

February 3rd, 2013

One of the few doctors who actually listen and care

Dr. parent is a rare physician these days. He genuinely cares about his patients and actually spends time listening to them. My guess is that is why he bucked the trend and went solo after being part of a big practice. Because he is the only physician in his office, appointment options are more limited than a doctor mill, but good quality office visits are well worth the trade off. A+

April 11th, 2017