Dr. Charles Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Park?

May 25th, 2017

Best Doctor in town. Very pleased

May 3rd, 2016

I went through 6 Dr.'s all of them said I just wanted pain meds, Dr Park found the tear in 2 second best dr ever

March 14th, 2016

Love Dr. Parks, but can't stand his secretary at the crain highway office.

I love Dr. Parks, but his secretary is real nasty and rude. The wait time is ridiculous. I would not recommend that you go to the glen burnie office very unprofessional.

October 9th, 2015

Dr Park is so a amazing. I never had a doctor ask to pray with us before surgery. ..not just for healing, but for guidance for him durig the surgery

May 12th, 2015

BEEN THRU YRS OF FAMILY SURGURIES WITH FAMILY MEMBERS I HAVE NEVER MET A MORE COMPASSIANTE KIND DR HE EVEN SAID A PRAYER WITH FAMILY AND PT BEFORE SURGURY HE INDDED KNOW WHAT THE OATH OF A DOCTOR MEANS MAY GOD CONTINUE TO GUIDE HIS HANDS AND MIND

December 15th, 2013

AWESOME DR!!

Dr Park performed 2 surgeries on me in 2000 & 2013. He was great in his diagnosis, & my leg & back pain has decreased by at least 70% since my surgery. He recommended PT afterward & I am doing GREAT!!! It made ALL OF THE DIFFERENCE in the world that he prayed with me before my surgery, & found it comforting before I went in. I even thanked him for praying with me At my follow up visit with him. My wife has even commented about how much more I want to do, after 4 weeks, than before my surgery, since always in pain. I would recommend Dr Park HIGHLY!!

May 27th, 2013

Back surgery

I thank GOD for dr. Park. He's a true man of GOD. I am a child of GOD and prayed for a angel in the operating room with me, truly GOD sent me one through Dr. Park. I've never had a Dr. Pray with me before surgery or even mention GOD. I was so comfortable knowing that GOD answered my prays and sent one of his own to take care of me. In his prayer he even prayed for his self that GOD would direct him in the surgery,that I would have no excessive bleeding etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Charles Park. I thank GOD for him and the gift he has blessed him with.

May 9th, 2013

Great Surgeon and Doctor.

I loved him. I was in so much pain when I saw him, I saw him on a friday and my surgery was scheduled for a week later, Before I went into surgery he asked if it was ok if we said a prayer, so we joined hands and said a prayer together. I would recommend him to everyone. I thought he was wounderful!

April 5th, 2013

Surgery

This Doctor told me I needed surgery. I had the surgery he said it did not take and had to do it again. The pain got worse he operated on me a total 6 TIMES. I am 10 times worse off today then when I first saw him. I think he is a cutter and makes big bucks off operating on people that really did not need surgery AT ALL. Please do not go to this man. He will operate on you. My back and neck is ruined and I have had to go on disability because my back is destroyed from this butcher. This man must stop cutting people open

January 24th, 2013

No talking

He came into the exam room, told me I needed surgery, but explained very little and offered no other options. Two other physicians said I should not have surgery. Would not recommend him.

June 28th, 2017