Dr. Charles Parrish MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016
Very Knowledgeable doctor
Dr. Parrish has been my doctor for over two decades. He has provided me with the highest quality of care and he knows what he is talking about. I trust him with my life and would recommend him to anyone!!

July 6th, 2015
Seasoned, Accessible, and Smart Doctor!
Dr. Parrish has been my gastroenterologist for as long as I can remember. He is extremely knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and has routinely provided me with invaluable insight that has benefited my health tremendously. I could not be any more satisfied..

May 15th, 2015
It would be a mistake to choose anyone besides Dr. P.
I've been seeing Dr. Parrish for 3 years. He is hands-down the best Gastroenterologist in the business. He's very current on the latest research and is better educated than the vast majority of doctors. He knows exactly what he is doing and has been able to identify, as well as resolve, my health problems when other doctors could not. There is sometimes a short wait to see him, but it's because he takes time with his patients so the visit is well worth any brief wait time. And his staff is absolutely outstanding. They are very helpful and kind, and they standby to assist at any time.

May 5th, 2015
Top Notch Doctor
Dr. Charles Parrish is honest and has superb beside manners. He is very intelligent. He believes in preventive care. When he refers you to another doctor you know that you are good hands. I guess birds of feather flock together. It is without any reservation that I would send my family members, friends and colleagues to Dr. Parrish

April 30th, 2015
Perfect Doctor
Dr. Parrish has been my doctor for almost 10 years and I highly recommend him. He is extremely professional and courteous. He cares about his patients and spends as much time with me as needed during office visits. He is a great listener which is very important in a doctor. He is also very very smart and really knows what he is doing. He gets a 10 out of 10 in my book!

April 16th, 2015
Very good
What a great doctor caring with great bedside manners He is a ten out of ten I would go to the doctor more often if they were all like him. Dr. Parrish is a good, wise man who cares about his patients. He puts his all into everything he does and I have seen the positive impact of that effort on my health outcomes

April 16th, 2015
Outstanding
My family and I have worked with Dr. Parrish for over 20 years and you could not ask for a kinder and more helpful physician. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 6th, 2015
Can't say enough good things
Dr. Parrish has been my doctor since 1996, when I was diagnosed with a very rare disease. He has always very kind, very helpful, and more like a good friend than just my doctor. He always lets me know to call anytime i needed him. I would recommend him to anybody i know.

April 1st, 2015
Best doc ever

March 24th, 2015
Superb!!
Dr. Parrish has been my gastroenterologist for 8 years now. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Parrish and his staff. Short wait times, friendly staff, very detailed, and works with my insurance to make sure I get the care and medications that I need. His nurse and associates are always quick to respond to calls and help me in any way possible.

March 19th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor!
I had an EGD and was very pleased. The staff was very knowledgeable, kind and considerate. They understood my needs and were quick to respond. Dr. Parrish listened to my concerns and spent time explaining my condition and treatment. Because of my treatment I am now doing well. I will definitely return to Dr. Parrish for further treatment and recommend him to my friends and family!

December 24th, 2014
Outstanding
Got the job done without any pain. Quick and effortless.