A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Parrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Parrott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrott graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Parrott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parrott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Parrott practice?
Dr. Charles Parrott practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL and Foley, AL.
See Mobile Cardiologists.