A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Parrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Parrott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrott
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Parrott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrott graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Parrott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Parrott MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Parrott practice?
- Dr. Charles Parrott has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Parrott practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Lucedale, MS.
See Lucedale Cardiologists.