A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Parrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Parrott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrott
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrott graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Parrott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Parrott MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Parrott practice?
- Dr. Charles Parrott has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Parrott practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Lucedale, MS.
See Lucedale Cardiologists.