A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pasque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Pasque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pasque, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasque graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Pasque has 5 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Pasque MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Pasque practice?
- Dr. Charles Pasque has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Pasque practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norman, OK.
See Norman Surgeons.