A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pastor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Pastor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pastor
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pastor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pastor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastor graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pastor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Andrew Pastor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Pastor practice?
- Dr. Charles Pastor has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Pastor practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.