Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Pattison
Dr. Charles Pattison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pattison is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital, Saint Lukes Northland Hospital Barry Road Campus and Providence Medical Center. Dr. Pattison has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Pattison has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Pattison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Bruce Kauk
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi40
Dr. John Russell
Kansas City, MO 0 mi29
Dr. Stacie Palmer
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi18