A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Paxson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Paxson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paxson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paxson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lloyd Paxson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Paxson practice?
- Dr. Charles Paxson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Paxson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.