A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Payerle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Payerle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payerle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Payerle Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Payerle graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Payerle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Payerle DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Payerle practice?
- Dr. Charles Payerle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Payerle practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Surgeons and Burleson Dentists.