Dr. Charles Payling Wright MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Herndon, VA

November 21st, 2013
Employee
Hi All, I would like a take a moment and tell about my experience when I saw Dr. Charles. I went to see him because their clinic is closest to the place where I work. But unfortunately I got most worst expericence of my life with Dr. Charles. He was yelling at me when I was taking about my conditions. Never listened to me for the entire 30 minutes that I was with him. I advise everyone not to visit this doctor.

April 5th, 2013
I had a painful lump in my neck that had been bothering me for a couple of months. The first doctor I saw dismissed my pain and the swelling in my neck as a side effect of mono (even though I tested negative for the virus). I booked an appointment with Dr. Wright for a second opinion and within minutes of seeing me he was on the phone with a hematologist and demanded that the specialist take a look at me ASAP. Turns out it wasn't mono, I actually had cancer. He very well may have saved my life and I appreciate that he didn't rush through the appointment, he took the time to listen to me and made sure I got the help I needed. About a month after my appointment, Dr. Wright even took the time to personally call me and check to make sure I was doing alright and find out what the diagnosis was. It's very rare to find a doctor that will actually remember a patient's name, let alone remember their health scare and take the time to make contact. I will not see another doctor in the area so long as Dr. Wright is practicing.