A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Payne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Payne has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Payne MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Payne practice?
- Dr. Charles Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Payne practices Urology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Urologists.