A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peirce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peirce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peirce, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Peirce graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Peirce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Physicians Centre
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kevin Peirce MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Peirce practice?
- Dr. Charles Peirce has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peirce practices Urology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Urologists.