A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pelshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Pelshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pelshaw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelshaw graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pelshaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Brian Pelshaw MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Pelshaw practice?
- Dr. Charles Pelshaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Pelshaw practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Physiatrists.